New to TX and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donostler

Registered
Reaction score
Hi...I'm Don and I'm recently relocated back to the DFW area. New to diving and new to this board...sheesh...thats a whole lotta new! Anyhow, wanted to find out if anyone could recommend a dive shop in the Trophy Club area. I'm curious about some of the dive clubs in the area also. Have a great new year....thanks in advance.

ScubaToys is my favorite. Its a ways east of you over in Carrollton
just north of 635 on I35E.

--- bill

bperrybap:
ScubaToys is my favorite. Its a ways east of you over in Carrollton
just north of 635 on I35E.

--- bill
Thanks Bill...I've heard of them. When I was in Cozumel I met some from folks from Dallas with singledivers.com who recommend them also. I'm going to go checkout their website now...thanks again.

Don

donostler:
Hi...I'm Don and I'm recently relocated back to the DFW area. New to diving and new to this board...sheesh...thats a whole lotta new! Anyhow, wanted to find out if anyone could recommend a dive shop in the Trophy Club area. I'm curious about some of the dive clubs in the area also. Have a great new year....thanks in advance.

The SCUBADILLO Dive Club www.scubadillo.org is a good dive club. They are having a meeting this Thursday at Midway Point Resturant 7:30pm with a social hour for mingling at 6:30pm. Feel free to visit. Newbies are always welcomed. The Diving Rebels is another club in the area.Arlington I think. I here the are good also

Midway Point Resturant
12801 Midway Road (Dallas)

Froglady:
The SCUBADILLO Dive Club www.scubadillo.org is a good dive club. They are having a meeting this Thursday at Midway Point Resturant 7:30pm with a social hour for mingling at 6:30pm. Feel free to visit. Newbies are always welcomed. The Diving Rebels is another club in the area.Arlington I think. I here the are good also

Midway Point Resturant
12801 Midway Road (Dallas)
Thanks. I'll check them out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom