New to the site 8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jvillasenor

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
my name is jake. I live in las vegas....i know, i know... a diver in the desert. theres quite a few here too i might add. Only OW certified, but aiming towards working on my AOW, Rescue and Divemaster and beyond!!! Hoping to actually do something i want to do for work. Like the saying, "If you do something you love, then you'll never work a day in your life."...

my name is jake. I live in las vegas....i know, i know... a diver in the desert. theres quite a few here too i might add. Only OW certified, but aiming towards working on my AOW, Rescue and Divemaster and beyond!!! Hoping to actually do something i want to do for work. Like the saying, "If you do something you love, then you'll never work a day in your life."...
You are absolutly right!!!!! check out rociodelmar.com I am so lucky to be one of the instructors on this liveaboard! Work?? What is work??

Totally agree with you both! & I am lucky that I can say: my hobby is working :D

Let me know if you are thinking to visit my country: the biggest archipelago on this planet. You might found new dive sites between its 17,000 islands.

PS: I think my country starts to melt so, do not forget to bring lot of sun block lotion with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom