New to the Forum !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A big H O W D Y ! ! ! from Texas and the NDI Texas Swamp Diving Team.

Welcome to our little corner of the net. We look forward to your questions, contributions, and occasionaly sillieness.

ScubaKat (one of the other moderators) is from your area and is organizing a trip to happen in late February out of Porpoise Bay. You might try to find her and see if she has a spot left.

--TM

welcome from another -- though I tend to spell Canada with that extra a -- or should that be "eh"?

any way, welcom from the "hot air" capital, but don't blame the actions of the politicians on me.

Glad to See you here, hope to chat with you soon

Scubaddawg.....:goofy:

Well, I have known about the group for quite a while, but I have never made the effort to join in. I am in Austin TX, was, and maybe again sometime, Cat Divers primary dive bud. As I really enjoy diving also, I thought I would give this a whirl...

Welcome :whack: to the :argue: board.

You'll find this a most :fight: interesting way to find :snooze: interesting information, and :banging: enlightened discourse.

Enjoy! Hope to see you around the board.

I'm feeling better already! I hope I run across you in lots of posts.:)

Welcome to the best place around to spend your SI!

Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom