New to the forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LordHavoc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there, I was online looking for some answers and uncle google led me here. I am a traveling diver, recently arrived in the US, not fully sure for how long. I got certified in Phuket then dived the cold waters in Canada and then come Caribbean diving. Also had the opportunity to dive in Egypt a few times and had my eyes on Sudan. Now that I am in the US at least till the end of the year, I would like to pursue some cave and tech training. Not an internet person but always lurking on dive forums or planning trips in my head that I know may never materialize.

So how is everyone else doing?

Welcome to the forum. Lots of resources here with some great folks and great advice. The US is a big place but there are lots of divers from all over. We got certified in those cold Canadian waters (Brockville) .. but much prefer the Florida water temp nowadays.
That said, there were some nice well preserved wrecks in the rivers that were seasonally accessible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom