New to the Forum !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craigster

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all !!

Allow me to introduce myself ....

Craig Thomson, male, married, 2 kids. Live in Victoria and work for the Province of British Columbia (that's in Canda.....). Diving since October 1998. PADI divemaster just for fun. Logged 139 wetsuit dives in the cold Candian water, haven't found either money or reason to dive elsewhere yet.

Just bought a new BARE ATR-HD drysuit and look forward to getting out of the cold and wet into the warm and dry.

Used to post on the RSD board as "craigster" or "canadian craigster."

Hope to chat with y'all and maybe share some and maybe learn some.

Craigster

Hi Craigster:

Welcome to the board from New England USA. Yes I dive in the same cold green waters that you do. I have done all my diving here and have never been in the tropics. I dive where I live and I enjoy it.
Dive Safe ……………Arduous

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA

Glad that you are here and hope that we can be listed with your fine wife and kids.

why a DM for the fun of it?

Hey...I remember you! Glad to see you again. I think you'll like it here, it's a fun and friendly place.

And a Warm welcome as well from Newport News, VA. I just moved to this area from Melbourne, FL. Cold Water, bbbbrrrrr. I'm glad someone likes it. :)

Craigster,
Welcome from NJ.
This is the place for divers of all types-cold, bold, old!
Good luck,and enjoy the board.
MikeD

Hi and Welcome, from Rochester NY.

I'd be interested in knowing how you like the new drysuit.
(once you get it wet) I think Bare makes a great wetsuit. I don't know anything about their drysuits.

See you 'round the boards.

Greetings and welcome on board!

Great people, great info, great sport, what else could you ask for?

Welcome Craigster! I've heard that the diving is beautiful in BC (though too cold for me :cold: ). See you around!

Sunshine :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom