New to the forum AND diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melbel1023

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just signed up for classes today!
I'm so thrilled, because I love underwater life and marine biology so much.

My name is Melissa, and I'm a part-time mermaid.
No, seriously. I have a mermaid tail and everything.
mermaidface.jpeg
I made it myself, and I can swim in it perfectly!
But besides floating around in pools pretending to be a fish-monster, I've done snorkeling with Whale Sharks at the Georgia Aquarium.
They were so majestic and stunning, and I was only jealous that I couldn't dive with them.
I've been interested in the ocean my whole life, starting with my first trip to SeaWorld as a kid, when I decided I wanted to be a dolphin trainer.
As the years progressed (And I learned the truth about SeaWorld and dolphin training...), I've realized that I want to make documentaries about underwater environments.

And that is what I'm going to do! I should be certified before the end of October!

Welcome aboard! It's wonderful to see the enthusiasm!

Good luck with your classes and all your future mermaid-y pursuits.

I've been down around your neck of the woods... Savannah is a beautiful town to walk around in.

Welcome Melissa.

You're one of the most interesting and unique divers I ever seen - the only diver in a mermaid everything! ;-)

Welcome to the board. Ever thought of working at Weekie-Wachie?

I am down the road from you. Stationed at Fort Stewart.

Welcome from another forum noob!! You are going to have a great time with that attitude!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom