New divers from France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmjmpx06

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers,

I'm thrilled to be a part of this fantastic scuba diving community. I'm Jules, a 24-year-old diving enthusiast from the picturesque country of France.
With 8 years of diving experience under my belt, I've had the privilege of exploring various underwater wonders across the globe. However, the Maldives holds a special place in my heart with its mesmerizing dive sites. Whether it's diving among vibrant coral reefs or encountering diverse marine life, I find pure bliss beneath the waves.

Welcome!

You'll have to point us to the good resources for diving in France...Anything up north? On the ATlantic coast? Of course the Med and Corsica.

Welcome!

You'll have to point us to the good resources for diving in France...Anything up north? On the ATlantic coast? Of course the Med and Corsica.
I've been diving from March till October in Nice : Nice Diving (Nice diving | Centre de Plongée FFESSM SSI et PADI) they are so cool and will show you some of the very good spots (in front of Hotel du Cap Ferrat).

Also Marseille (Iles du Frioul)
They are so many good spot to dive in France

I'm actually doing a survey to improve the diving logbook, more easier and simpler way to do it digitally,
could you please check and share !!! very important : Airtable | Everyone's app platform

Thanks

Hello from Fréjus. Welcome on scubaboard.

Welcome!

For the Mediterranean part, the most famous spot is probably the islands of Port-Cros and Porquerolle. There is a natural park there so lot of fishes, and there are also some wrecks around. L'étang de Thau offers also a different kind of life to see. But from about everywhere you can find good spots and boats to carry you there.

Hello from Fréjus. Welcome on scubaboard.
Hello, I've been to Port-Cros, a very good spot too! but I couldn't put all the great spots of France there are too many... haha

Hi from another fellow countryman, who learnt to dive between Nice and Menton. Was still around in August, in Villefranche sur Mer.

Have you ever try the Atlantic coast ? Some nice diving there too.

Back
Top Bottom