New to the boards!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heath74

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I am Heath Williams 27 and I live in North-Central Idaho. Looking to get my advanced open water certification this June and also take a dry suit course. Are there any other Idaho divers on this board?

See ya!
Heath74

I'm not in Idaho but welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. Jump right in the water is fine.

Chad

Originally posted by Heath74
... I live in North-Central Idaho. .... Are there any other Idaho divers on this board?

Yup.

Just kidding. :D

Welcome to the boards. It is good to welcome someone else from Idaho. I am in the South Eastern part of the state. There are a few more from Idaho but not many. So what part of the state is North Central. I am thinking that you might have a little bit better water there. We have some around here but nothing the likes of Couer d' Alene.

from WARM and Sunny ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state

glad to have you here :balloon:

Hi Heath74

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
Have fun, Dive Safe ............................Arduous

Hey, Heath74 :bounce:

Welcome from another Idaho diver in South Eastern Idaho.

:bounce:

Good luck on your OW certifying.

Mudguppy
:confined:

Thanks for the welcome everybody I am enjoying being here. Hey mudguppy, I have my OW I'm going for my AOW along w/Drysuit and altitude courses. My wife is thinking of going for her OW certification. I've injoyed visiting with your hubby.

Back
Top Bottom