new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome TamDive from the Great State of Confusion...err I mean Texas!

Hope you get all your answers questioned here and no I am not lysdexic hehehehe

This is the best board on the net!

Tam dive

Welcome to scubaboard! As you've probably noticed, and probably been told - we're a friendly bunch of people and dont blow bubbles in your face!

I look forward to your input around the board...I am sure you have much knowledge to share with us all....and hopefully there'll be stuff for you to learn too! :D

Hi there, I actually sent an email to you guys the other day. The world just keeps getting smaller. Welcome to Scubaboard, from the west coast.

....and a warm :sunny: welcome from Thailand....

Glad to have you aboard and we hope to be party to your years of experience and stories.

Cheers

John welcome to the board......Yes there are some us on the board from close to home. Bottom_Sucker and I are in Marmora, and yes we buy gear and airfill with you folks. Be in later this week to fill the tanks.......

Butch :peace:

No need to be careful Steve. No reflection on your instructor.....

Ummm, Does he still do your Airfills by the way? If so, I'd be careful when he call in the back for the "Special" Tank. :D

On second thought, be very, very careful! :jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom