New to Tampa Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott5644

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone. After 1 more weekend of diving in the cold / low visibility waters of Massachusetts, I will be relocating to the Tampa area. I look forward to learning from and diving with a new group of people.

Scott

Hey Scott, Welcome to the area. What part of Mass. you from, I have family in the Boston area.

The Tampa area is a very active (12 months a year, don't worry, you'll get used to diving in December real quick!) Dive area. someone is going diving every weekend and some weekdays, and they always have room for one more. Keep a watch on the central florida section (same area this post is in) you'll make plenty of friends/dive buddies. Just make sure you're profile has as much info and pictures in it as you can stand to include, we like to know a little about the people we dive with.

Hope the relo goes well.

N@rco$i$

Thanks N@rco$i$. I see we have a few things in common. Diving,flying and Pasco County.

Welcome to the area. Is this your first time living down here? We are a "bit" more humid than the Boston area. :) Less snow though!

Scott5644:
Hi everyone. After 1 more weekend of diving in the cold / low visibility waters of Massachusetts, I will be relocating to the Tampa area. I look forward to learning from and diving with a new group of people.

Scott

I lived in Orlando for a few years in the late 80's, and I have relatives in the Tampa / St. Pete area, so I am prepaired for the hot weather. "No Snow"...... I like the sound of that. :14:

Welcome aboard!

Anyone who has a profile pic of themselves at Ginnie is OK with me:)

Hey Scott, your wife doesn't work for Continental does she ??

Welcome aboard Yankee! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom