New to South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TriMat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I just moved to Delray Beach and I hear the diving down here is a little better than the cold and barren quarries in Pennsylvania with 0 visibility.

I'm NAUI Advanced and Rescue certified thanks to Penn State's Nittany Divers. I've also got my own gear except for a pair of fins and tank (though the suit I got off eBay is pretty tight and I haven't tried it in the water).

Looks like I've got a boring week ahead of me while I wait to start work and I'd love to get some dives in. Can anyone in the area suggest anything? Dive buddy? Particular dive shop? Charter something?

Hi there and welcome to ScubaBoard! Were so glad to have you here! Let me know if there is anything that you need help with while your learning your way around, ok?? Have fun, and safe diving!!!

Kayla

Welcome to the board TriMat,
Man you live in a great area to dive,scroll down to locations click on united states then click on Florida conch divers,I am sure you will finds lots of folks north and south of you that dive the shore dives and charters!
Chillywilly,or Howarde are just a few I have dove with when I come down!
Heck I am down in 9 days and dive with a fun group of folks lot's of them SB members up in BoyntonBeach off Splashdown divers, not a bad trip for you,
www.splashdowndivers.com
Are you going to Oceanfest? Hit me up may get a dive in with you,
Dive safe,
Brad

Welcome to ScubaBoard. And congratulations on the new living location.

diving-wise, you're going to love it.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Uh, you're gonna need some fins. :)

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-005.gif

I moved from Florida a few months ago. I highly recommend Loggerhead charters in Boynton Beach, next to the 2 Georges Marina. I've been out with them several times in the past 3 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom