New to Site, looking for Dive Buddies in Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey to everyone! I am glad I found this site. It appears to be very friendly and very informative. I am looking for dive friends in the Atlanta area who would be interested in taking weekend trips or the occassional week long dive to remote spots across the world. Anyone interested?

Mike
mmiller1994@hotmail.com

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to SB, can't help ya with the buddy situation. Sorry.

Hi fellow divers!

Yep, new to the forum and just stopping by to say hello. My wife and I are open water divers both with about 50 dives under our (dive) belt :) We're planning a trip to Grand Cayman in July and can't wait to dive the drop-offs, caverns and reefs.

Michael

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Welcome aboard...enjoy your stay! Always interested in going diving down here along the Gulf Coast.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Deep South Diving is a good place to find info in your area

Hey Mike,
I'm new to the site also and looking for dive buddies in the Atlanta area. I live in gwinnett i'm sixteen but quite mature for my age i think. Post if your interested in diving sometime.
Thanks,
Kurt

Hey Kurt,

Mike hasn't been online since 06-15-2004 so he may not see your post. Better send him an email.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom