New to ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello :D

My name is Louise, I'm 32 and I live in Bristol, UK.

I've been diving for about 5 years, and was lucky in that I learnt whilst in Australia, just before heading off for 8 months around Asia, meaning I was able to dive in places such as Komodo, Raja Ampat, Bali, and Sipidan even before I managed to reach 50 logged dives.....very spoilt!

Now I'm back in the not so sunny England, all of my diving fun happens when I'm on holiday as I'm not much of a fan of the cold water - and by this I mean anything below 25 degrees!
I've been to Egypt on a liveaboard, and am heading out to do another one this June. I've also recently just come back from Turks and Caicos where I did a few dives, although I have to say I wasn't overly impressed with the quality of the diving there, so I'd be interested to see what anyone else's experience in the Caribbean has been like.

On my wish list are: Palau, Bora Bora, Layang Layang, (tropical paradise theme here), Cocas Islands, Galapagos, Malpelo Island, Aliwal Shoal, Protea Banks, Bimini.

My favourite thing to see when I'm diving is sharks, and I've been obsessed with them since I can remember. I plan most of my diving holidays dependant on my likelihood of seeing them, but so far Hammerheads have alluded me, it's not even funny anymore.
Second favourite thing to see is frogfish (they look so pissed off it's awesome).

Looking forward to getting involved in ScubaBoard - just talking about diving makes me happy.

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....

Welcome to THE Board for SCUBA enthusiasts... sounds like you've already done some pretty fantastic diving and have a number of other dream destinations on your bucket list!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

I envy your experiences, but it sounds like it's going to get even better.

Back
Top Bottom