New to Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

primalchaos:
I know, the ink isn't dry on my card yet, and I'm already ready to go again :) Hope to make Ginnie Springs while I'm down in FLA.

i live a couple of hours from Ginnie. let me know when you come down
and i'll come dive with ya. also, we'll post on the Florida Conch Divers
forum and maybe get a few more people to show up.

H2Andy:
i live a couple of hours from Ginnie. let me know when you come down
and i'll come dive with ya. also, we'll post on the Florida Conch Divers
forum and maybe get a few more people to show up.

So far the plan is the weekend of the 27th of Feb. The biggest challenge will be getting the kids in the car, and then making the drive. *Hopefully* if all goes well, I'll be there the 28th, but until it gets closer I won't be sure :)

sure thing... just give a holler if you can make it

:bounce:

H2Andy:
sure thing... just give a holler if you can make it

I am motivated to make it. I can't wait to explore there, but I'm not sure if it will be the weekend before the 1st, or on the 5th when I'll be there. I will keep you up to date as the family works the trip out :)

I did get them to agree that I could swim in Disney's aquarium while I'm there.

mobymark:
Hello Gemma, what is Spain like for Diving? Is it typical Med. or is there something different? We dont see that many Spanish Divers here in Malta even though it is close. Let us know.

I can not compare with Malta, sorry I have never been there, but our part of the Mediterranean is really good for diving, we have a lot of nice places to see. If you want to see more please go to our web page of underwater photography www.josepclotas.com
Best regards

Gemma

primalchaos:
So far the plan is the weekend of the 27th of Feb. The biggest challenge will be getting the kids in the car, and then making the drive. *Hopefully* if all goes well, I'll be there the 28th, but until it gets closer I won't be sure :)

We are going to try to make it there on that Sunday. No guarantees, but if a group of you were to meet, maybe we can make it :) I'm going to stop there, one way or another, but I can't be sure how long the whole trip will be.

:)

Back
Top Bottom