New to scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krazykate

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm so new here I haven't even done any dives yet! At the moment I am just looking at schools and courses to do this year.
I'm from the UK, so will be looking to go somewhere in Europe and make a bit of a holiday, so any advice appreciated!

Kate
:14:

Wahoo!! You are gonna have a blast! Welcome to SB too, Kate! If you have any questions, feel free to ask - this is the best place to do it!:yl2jump: :jump013: :bounce: :jump013: :bounce:

Kate,Greetings and Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Glad you found us.

This is a great site to get Questions and Answers > on anything to do with diving.

So.........You are just thinking about diving???

Diving is so totally Amazing!

Go for it.

Many dive stores and dive operators offer what is called a intro dive. They will let you gear up {get you into Scuba gear) and try a dive in their pool,nearby water,etc...to let you experience the very basics of what Scuba is like.
PADI and SSI schools often offer the intro dive. Call around set one up!
WARNING!!! Watch out...The intro dive,is just enough to get you really hooked on diving.
That is how i got interested /started in diving.
Could not wait to go diving again ~ so i signed up for the Certification course that same day.

Kate,
Here is a link to ScubaBoard Sub-Forum
Lot's of great info on Diving in Europe:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Cheers!

Welcome! Give diving a try. You'll love it!

welcome to scuba board

hi kate!

Come out to thailand... i'll look after you! can train you up to divemaster level! a lot cheaper than doing it in the UK

Anthony

Glad you joined us here, Kate. Have fun

:cowboy: don

smiley-linie-003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom