New to Scuba and lovin it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karmstrong

Registered
Reaction score
I recently got my OW cert through a local SSI dive shop. I have enjoyed every minute I have got to spend underwater so far. I have wanted to dive for a long time and now I am! I live in Oklahoma around the Tulsa area. I am very excited to have found this board it is a lot of great information.

welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your "Favorites" and check in often...

don

karmstrong:
I recently got my OW cert through a local SSI dive shop. I have enjoyed every minute I have got to spend underwater so far. I have wanted to dive for a long time and now I am! I live in Oklahoma around the Tulsa area. I am very excited to have found this board it is a lot of great information.

Welcome!

karmstrong:

Welcome!

Glad you found the board....There is a wealth of info here. I've learned much, and have a long way to go.

Enjoy!

karmstrong:

Welcome aboard Karmstrong. Tulsa area? My wonderful g/f and I were in Muskogee this past weekend. What area of Tulsa do you live in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom