New to SCUBA and hope to come out some time - Keller, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on AOW!!

Also, if anyone has any input on specialty areas that our local dive opportunities are suited for let me know.

The navigation specialty would be a good one. As would "Diving by Braille"... :D

Other than that, contact any of us at random, we'll dive any time; any where. Or at least, we'll know someone who does :D

I think the technical term is "Dive ****".

Edited to say that I didn't know ess ell you tee was a prohibited word. :D

Steven,

Looks like we are neighbors. Congrats on your AOW and your trip to Mexico. I am looking to dive on the 20th. Looking for people to join. I'm not sure where yet.

Steven,

Looks like we are neighbors. Congrats on your AOW and your trip to Mexico. I am looking to dive on the 20th. Looking for people to join. I'm not sure where yet.

I am looking to head out to Athens on that weekend, the 19th and 20th. You are welcome to come along if you guys would like to.

Glad to be back but sad that I'm not able to dive the wonderful warm waters of PDC.

Finished up my Advanced Open Water and looking forward to getting working on my skills. Hope to be able to get out sometime in July/August to meet some of the people.

Also, if anyone knows of any dives planned at Lake Travis in August let me know. My wife has family in Austin and I could dive while she visits family.

Also, if anyone has any input on specialty areas that our local dive opportunities are suited for let me know.

Steven

Steven,

My fiance also has family, etc., in Austin. Since I live in Roanoke, this may have possibilities.

I am looking at diving with Robert (Lake Travis Scuba) on his boat in the earlier part of next month. I'll let you know when I have something more solid to work with, if you'd like to get down there and dive.

ftwdiver14,

We just might do that. It all depends on my husband's schedule on where we go. We may need to stay closer to home. I will keep you posted so you know if we are going.

pearldiver,

Let me know when/if you are heading to Austin. Might be ideal to get down there with my wife/kids to visit family before school starts. In the process of getting a rig put together and might be nice to get some dives in while summer is still here.

Steven

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom