New to SCUBA and hope to come out some time - Keller, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shart965

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently finished my Open Water Certification and will be diving a bit when I vacation in Playa Del Carmen with my wife and 2 kids at the end of this month. I was searching around for dive groups in Texas and found y'all. Any events planned in and around the DFW metroplex in July?

I hope to get out for a dive sometime and learn from you salty vets.

Steven

Welcome, Steven! We have an outing planning this weekend at Clear Springs, just outside of Terrell. Keep checking this forum for info about any July activities we might have going on. We look forward to diving with you, as well.

:wavey:

Welcome Steven!

ScubaTexan is being modest.
You can find Swamp Divers diving SOMEWHERE most any weekend. Just check this board. I regularly dive CSSP just outside of Terrell as do other Swampers. We are even diving during the last weekend of December! We are serious about our diving!

We also dive during the summer. We also dive other area mud-holes. Just name one. We dive Murray and Broken Bow. Those are my two favorites ! :D

We are all going to be out at CSSP (Terrell) on June 21.

Other than that, contact any of us at random, we'll dive any time; any where. Or at least, we'll know someone who does :D

If you are in the metro area, I am a member of Diving Rebels Scuba Club in Arlington. Come visit with us! Welcome to the Diving Rebels Scuba Club Webpage. One of Texas Oldest Dive Clubs, Founded 1958

JR
By the way, I believe in all of the quotes beneath my signature line.
And I will add, " Work keeps interfering with my life."

You should plan to ... Playa Del CSSP tomorrow :D

Have fun in Mexico and then when you get back....
become one with the mud and have some real fun ! :wink:

Time,
We need to come up with a good nickname for you. Something like Mr. Mudd or MudMonster or something like that! :14:

Thanks for the invite and I will keep an eye on these boards for dives at CSSP as it's pretty close. Definitely want to get some dives in over the summer.

Welcome to the board, you had better believe that there is no better group to hang with.
Give me a yell when you plan on going out, I tryto get out at least two times a month.

Steven- a few of us are getting together this Sat the 28th at CSSP..come on out and join us!

would love to go but with be in PDC from the 28th through July 5th. Maybe in late July I can come out.

Glad to be back but sad that I'm not able to dive the wonderful warm waters of PDC.

Finished up my Advanced Open Water and looking forward to getting working on my skills. Hope to be able to get out sometime in July/August to meet some of the people.

Also, if anyone knows of any dives planned at Lake Travis in August let me know. My wife has family in Austin and I could dive while she visits family.

Also, if anyone has any input on specialty areas that our local dive opportunities are suited for let me know.

Steven

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom