New to NE Florida and looking for a dive bud

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike M.

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everybody,

I'm looking to find somebody to dive nitrox with me at either Devil's Den or Blue Grotto this week or next. I'm new to the area and haven't met anybody that dives yet, so I'm hoping you all might be itching for a spring dive like I am!

Hey Mike! Welcome to the area. I'm over in Jax Beach. I'm not too crazy about the springs, but if you ever wanna make a trip down south (Jupiter, West Palm or the Keys) let me know! I go every 2-3 weeks, sometimes more.

There's a few charters that go out of Mayport or St. Augustine, but they're kind of expensive because of the distance to get to sites.

Hi Mike and welcome to SB. I wish I was down in the area right now because I would love to be doing some diving as well. I've been to both DD and BG and both are great dive spots. Have fun!

Welcome. If you want to hit the springs, come visit Cave Excursions (www.caveexcursions.com). Great bunch of people and they'll introduce you to the dive community.

Better yet, make the trek down to the Stuart-Jupiter area (best diving around) and I'll introduce you to the dive community!

Hey Mike! Welcome to the area. I'm over in Jax Beach. I'm not too crazy about the springs, but if you ever wanna make a trip down south (Jupiter, West Palm or the Keys) let me know! I go every 2-3 weeks, sometimes more.

There's a few charters that go out of Mayport or St. Augustine, but they're kind of expensive because of the distance to get to sites.

Thanks for the good info all!! I would love to check out key west or juniper some time, are you or @sheeper part of a club that goes down on planned trips?

Thanks for the good info all!! I would love to check out key west or juniper some time, are you or @sheeper part of a club that goes down on planned trips?

I'm not a part of any clubs, but I know Diver's Supply and First Coast both organize trips.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida........as you can see these guys/gals will have you diving in no time....

Back
Top Bottom