new to forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmorrell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey I'm new to this forum, and im hoping to get much more into diving and hopefully this is the right place to be. I'd like to get more experience and etc, but mostly i just wanna learn from other people about their opinions on things, the type of gear thats out there, the best dive sites and where and why you dive. Im not only a diver but i hope to work up to owning my own shop someday, and i think immersing myself whole heartedly in every aspect of diving is the best way to speak to all crowds. I look forward to it. :D

Hi cmorrell,
Like you I am also new to both the forum and diving and want to be a part of a group that can help with questions, that may possibly be life saving.
so welcome.

Welcome to you both! You have just found the largest depository of online diving information, viewpoints and counterpoints in the world. You will enjoy reading to your hearts content and until your brain is tired but what a great way to spend your SI's... surface intervals. Keep reading and learning and keep an open mind...

Welcome again and hopefully we'll meet diving one day...Kamala

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom