New to Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just retired to Port St Lucie, Florida, after almost four decades of teaching at American high schools overseas, most recently coming from Singapore. It was there that I got certified and thoroughly enjoyed diving in the area, particularly Indonesia. Now I need to try out diving in Florida and the Bahamas. Know it will be quite different but I'm getting dry behind my gills and need to get underwater again soon!:cool2:

Welcome to Florida and Scuba Board! There are a number of groups that go scuba diving. If you are interested in going Scuba Diving feel free to send me a message, if I am available I would be happy to join you.

Greetings Linda! I live down in Broward county, but frequently drive up to see Mom in Port St Lucie. You might wish to consider diving in Jupiter, known for it's giant creatures and deep ledges.

Back
Top Bottom