New To diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BauderDesign

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello my name is Josh Bauder. I have never gone diving but I have snorkeled quiet a bit. My parents just got certified and after seeing how much fun they had I figured I would look into learning more about it and the industry around it. I am only 21 years old so I figure now is the prime time to get into it.

Welcome! FYI some universities offer scuba. If you're in school its usually a pretty inexpensive way to get certified plus at many schools the credit hours count toward graduation.

Enjoy your journey!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome! FYI some universities offer scuba. If you're in school its usually a pretty inexpensive way to get certified plus at many schools the credit hours count toward graduation.

Enjoy your journey!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thank you for the warm welcome unfortunately I am enrolled in college online to be able to continue traveling for the company I own. I still plan on learning how to dive in the near future but for now I am just learning as much as I can about the entire industry and the sport of diving.

Hello Same here I'm just a new Diver its just been 8 month since my girl friends invite me to have fun under the sea and dive with her and yes its sure fun looking those wonderful fishes those lives under the sea was a great experience and you would love it to.

Hello Same here I'm just a new Diver its just been 8 month since my girl friends invite me to have fun under the sea and dive with her and yes its sure fun looking those wonderful fishes those lives under the sea was a great experience and you would love it to.

I will agree it does look like a lot of fun I just have to find the time to do it.

Thank you for the warm welcome unfortunately I am enrolled in college online to be able to continue traveling for the company I own. I still plan on learning how to dive in the near future but for now I am just learning as much as I can about the entire industry and the sport of diving.

Aloha and welcome to Scuba Board.

If you learn through to dive through PADI, you can now complete all of your academics online! Then you come to a place like Maui and finish your certification with your confined and open water training over three days.

This is a poplar method of getting certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom