New To Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T-bolt Diver

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm a 52 y/o Dive Educator from South Carolina. I've been diving since 1969 (yep... since the last century). My favorite dives are wrecks and caverns. Activly dive in the South Carolina Aquarium a few times each month as a volunteer (very awsome). Looking forward to chatting with other divers.

welcome to the board!

Hi! T-Bolt,
Glad to have you on the board. The water's fine.
Good folks and good info.
Larry

Welcome to the boards!:D

My mom was born and raised in Myrtle Beach - and that is also where my dad and her met (he was a life gaurd for 3 summers). I too have spent many summers there - even worked for one of the local carnivals as one of those game guys. I did throw the dart and pop the balloon, throw the ring over the bottle, and throw the baseball to knock over the metal milk bottles - made 10 bucks an hour in 7th grade :).

How is the diving in South Carolina - I've heard so much about North Carolina wrecks and diving but little about South Carolina.

welcome to the board T-bolt Diver
:)

Who are you, T-bolt? Did we dive together at the Aquarium?

"SeaJay" here... I did Sundays, usually...

For diving in SC, check my signature... "Lowcountry Scuba..." I've got lots and lots of great info there...

And lots of diving down here near Hilton Head...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom