New To Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy once bubbled...

How is the diving in South Carolina - I've heard so much about North Carolina wrecks and diving but little about South Carolina.

Shhhh!!! It sucks. It really does. Everyone needs to NOT go to South Carolina to dive.

Just leave all of those wrecks and mystery ships and awesome vis for us locals. There's nothing to see here.

Please move along, now. Lots to see in Florida. Y'all come back, now, y'hear?

:mean:

My uncle owns a charter business and I've taken fishing trips with him (as 2nd mate) when I was 13 and 14. I remember being able to see the bottom around 90feet deep and that was quite a few miles out to sea. So I know the vis must be good. But what startled me was endless sand.

How about reefs?

Welcome T-bolt. Must be sweet to dive in a huge aquarium. Share some experiences with us. I look forward to it.

Tbolt....
do you have any gps coordinates for the B-25 in lake Murray?
Bobb

to an interesting, informative and very opinionated board. I don't care how much you know, you can learn a lot here. I now know that I don't know anything about diving and before I found this board, I thought I was doin' OK.

:D

Back
Top Bottom