New to Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diving duo

Reaction score
Hello from Oklahoma, we're new to this forum.....anyone going to Cozumel 1-13 thru the 20th????? It will be our first dive trip since our certification in October. We'll be staying at the Lorena and Diving with Blue Angels. Anyone else use this dive shop before????

Let me be the first to say welcome to the board. I'm from Oklahoma too. Iguana Don is another Okie and he's full of information...among other things!! KIDDING!! Do you guys dive the lakes much? I usually go out of the country to dive. I didn't care too much for diving in Tenkiller. Cozumel is great!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Greetings, we were just certified last Oct. at tenkiller & thats the extent so far........... Can't wait for our trip to coz. Who did you dive with in Cozumel & when were you there last?

welcome to the board, you'll have a grand time here.

The folks here have a wealth of information!!!

And a hearty welcome from Wisconsin. I've been to Coz twice... you'll love drift diving. Ask to see the (only) wreck. I'll be going to Roatan in March... can't wait.

Welcome to the board from snowy upstate New York!

diving duo once bubbled...
Greetings, we were just certified last Oct. at tenkiller & thats the extent so far........... Can't wait for our trip to coz. Who did you dive with in Cozumel & when were you there last?

I am friends with a guy here in Shawnee that owns a travel agency here and he owns Blue Bubble Divers in Coz. He can really hook you up on diving and they're a pretty good operation. There's a lot of good ones down there.
How'd you like diving in Tenkiller? Did you see any of those school bus sized catfish?:wink:

diving duo once bubbled...
Hello from Oklahoma, we're new to this forum.....anyone going to Cozumel 1-13 thru the 20th????? It will be our first dive trip since our certification in October. We'll be staying at the Lorena and Diving with Blue Angels. Anyone else use this dive shop before????

I'll miss you by just a little more than a week. I'm in Cozumel on the last day of the month.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard!

Greetings from Down Under!

have a great time in Cozumel & make sure you post a trip report when you get back so that you can make the rest of us jealous!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom