New to Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

I've got lots of kin al over the place in OK. I'm going to Mexico on the 24th but will be in Costa Maya but will fly into Coz. Hope you have fun I can't wait for my trip.

Geek

welcome to the board!

Hello.....I am also new to these pages.......Would like to say you will love Coz....Make sure you DO dive on the C-53.....GREAT dive....Also make one day on the east side just checking out the deserted white sand places.....We always rent a jeep for that day at least, about 55US, buy a cheap cooler and cervesa at the Chedraui across from Plaza las Glorias and head over.....Very beautiful...

What is c-53, also have heard east side is for expert divers.......were we informed with eroanous info? Please advise.

TK

Hi,

I just got back from a week at the Lorena Hotel, doing my diving with the Blue Angels at Cozumel. I can't say enough good about the dive operation and the people. The dive masters were spectacular, found all sorts of great stuff (especially that stellar night dive thanks to Jorge), were extremely capable and really a blast to dive with. By the end of the week I felt like part of the family. The reefs are spectacular.
The Lorena Hotel was clean and comfortable, a bit noisy due to the road traffic (it quiets down at night), but great views, really friendly accomodating staff and right next door to the Blue Angels. I am going back next month! I highly recommend both the Lorena Hotel and the Blue Angels

Back
Top Bottom