new to board and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mkkbass3,

I was going to try to warn you about a reptilian creature who resembles a scuba diver...but is much more dangerous. Alas, I am too late!

So, welcome to the Board. This is the place to be when the water is too cold or the boat is in dry dock. We can answer your questions or we can question your answers...it's all the same to us!

And we love to talk about diving, all sorts of diving! So tell us about yours and will share ours!

Joewr..on the trail of the elusive Tibetian Iguanalama

LOL, LOL....

Joe - if I didn't know you (way) better, I'd have to ask you what you're on! :D

it should be obvious: I am hooked on diving! Hooked,lined and sinkered.

Did you think it was Wheatabix!

Joewr...still searching for the Green Monster!

thanks for the warm welcome. diving here is mostly for collecting lost booty from the idiot tourist. the guadalupe river generaly has about 3' vis but the comal river is spring fed and is very clear. found a shot gun saturday.

Hey man,

Welcome to one of the friendliest (if not zaniest) boards this side of Davey Jones' locker. Keep an eye out fer Joewr... his humor is tad warped. It has been suggested that he should more follow my example, but hey... there's no telling what our youth are thinking these days!

And Iguana Don...

Welcome back... Joe was spreading lies about you while you were gone!

:tease:

That I am normal, sophisticated and mild mannered, shy and reserved, loaded with culture.

But I think you forgot debonaire! And kind! And patient! And an Oakie! And a trouble maker! And...................

Joewr...who has finally caught up with the elusive and rare Oklahoma Iguana...known as Don

We gots to talk about the Comal. Mike wants to do a river dive and finding stuff would be cool too. Welcome to the boards and the swamp divers.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom