New to Board, and California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emantman

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I just moved to CA and am a relatively new diver as well (I'll complete advanced training within 3 weeks though).
I look forward to (hopefully) finding good buddies and go diving with people out here in LA and the OC.
Cheers,
E

Welcome
I am new to this sport as well but I'm still going through certification. I have some issues with pulling the mask off while underwater, I have been swimming most of my life, so swimming is not the issue. I just had this sensation of drowning when I pulled the mask off and then couldn't get past it n the pool. Anyways, I'm working on that. I live in San Diego and plan to dive all the time once certified. We can keep in touch and find other people to find chartered dive boats. I think I would have to dive with people with my (or close to) experience.

Take care

Welcome to both of you to ScubaBoard.

Vist the SoCal forum, there you will find tons of info and many local SoCal divers.

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Noticed you already found your way down to your local forum.

Hope to see you in the water some day soon!

Thanks for not calling it *Cali*
RR

Back
Top Bottom