New suit has arrived

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xaryo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Oh yeah!
Can't wait to finish at the office and stop by Scuba Scubasurface to take possession of my brand new SANTI E.Lite dry suit.

I just had a call it has arrived.

I guess I'll dive Dry this week-end!

You're going to love it. They are VERY nice suits.

Whoever recommended a Santi to you is a darned genius, genius I tell ya! :crafty:

How long did it take from order to delivery? It's going on 4 weeks now since I ordered a made-to-measure E.motion in mid-June. I know the shop said 6-8 weeks and there's still plenty of time to go, but I'm still hoping for it to come sooner! :D

Hi, it took about 5 weeks from the time she filled out the order until the suit arrived at her dealer. This is a Made to Measure suit. Both Jason at OceanEdgeOutfitters ( for the USA ) as well as we ( for Canada ) have the regular sizes in stock. Depending on how busy SANTI is ( and they are very very busy at the moment ) it can take up to 6 - 8 weeks. Do not forget to register the suit with the "Stay Dry Club" STAY DRY CLUB to extend your warranty for free and get all the cool updates about the ongoing project!
Happy Diving!

I tried it last night with the big underwear. that beast is hot!.

will just need some trimig off the neck seal. and good to go.

One thing, you should offer normal duty bottle-shape wrist seal instead of heavy duty.

Back
Top Bottom