New Scubaspa LOB in Indo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just saw it announced on my instagram this morning: Scubaspa ZEN Indonesia – Unique liveaboard experience

New luxury schooner to be operating in Bali, Komodo, Banda Sea and Raja starting June 2020. No Banda routes until Sept 2021. I'm curious to see how it goes! Prices listed right now can't possible be right... only $1000 for a Raja trip?
Would be interested to know how they compensate for all the cut trees.

Prices do seem a bit unbelievable--Komodo same price as Raja? 10 night trip same as 7 night trip? Not listed on PADI travel site yet for booking. I think I'll wait and see if or when they are listed on Liveaboard.com or PADI travel. Diving from a dhoni instead of a rib or tender looks nice. Also couldn't find on their site if they offer nitrox or not.

Prices do seem a bit unbelievable--Komodo same price as Raja? 10 night trip same as 7 night trip? Not listed on PADI travel site yet for booking. I think I'll wait and see if or when they are listed on Liveaboard.com or PADI travel. Diving from a dhoni instead of a rib or tender looks nice. Also couldn't find on their site if they offer nitrox or not.
I am beginning to think that it might be "per day" prices! (???)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom