New Scuba Product - Makes Diving Cleaner and Easier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If you dive regularly like I do and HATE the cleaning and drying of your equipment. The mess you have in your back yard or bathroom??
Well forget that hassle from now on.. check out this product I found..

www.divendry.com

http://dive-n-dry.myshopify.com/

If you dive regularly like I do and HATE the cleaning and drying of your equipment. The mess you have in your back yard or bathroom??

Dive N Dry

Dive N Dry

Jesus..really? By found..you mean invented? Don't pretend to have found something that you're actively trying to sell. At least be honest...

clothes-line-pegs-13728643.jpg

I use one of these and it fits inside my suitcase when traveling.
:D

What happened to the old way of just stringing a rope or line to 2 trees -alot cheaper...

Dive N Dry

Dive N Dry

Are you the "Daniel" in "About Us"?

If so, saying you "found" this product is more than a bit disingenuous. SB Users are generally a pretty savvy bunch and are likely to dump on you if they feel they are being played with.

I'd suggest that you be upfront regarding your relationship to the product, perhaps with a link in your signature line.

If I am mistaken, let me know.

Why charge $299.00? you can't possibly be going for volume sales.

I believe this item should be priced between $450 and $600, but forget the colors, instead of a froo froo blue base pipe, with black whatever those things are, make it all black, and call it tactical drying system.

Why charge $299.00? you can't possibly be going for volume sales.

I believe this item should be priced between $450 and $600, but forget the colors, instead of a froo froo blue base pipe, with black whatever those things are, make it all black, and call it tactical drying system.

Well, it's life support equipment. You don't want to die using a cheap hanger do you?

I don't get it. "Cleaner and Easier"? How so? I can obviously figure out what the intended use of the top portion is for but find myself a bit baffled looking further down to the parts that look like an umbrella stand.

Back
Top Bottom