New Scuba Product - Makes Diving Cleaner and Easier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen much more impressive, PVC and positive-airflow suit dryers built for a tenth of the price...and this is just a telescoping rack being hocked by some genius who thinks we'll believe that he "found" this product.

What a steaming pile.

Designing and creating a product and actually getting it to the marketplace is an expensive business and I suspect that is reflected in the price of this item.

However, researching the market for your product is both free and priceless at the same time.

I suspect that, unless Australians have become suddenly a lot less forthright than their reputation suggests, this is a product with very little research into the potential market.

Seriously, this is the a product from the country that gave us the Hill's Hoist - who the hell is going to pay good money for a piece of free standing plastic when they probably already have the perfect hanger in their back yard that only requires some sturdy pegs and maybe a clothes hanger or two to put scuba gear on?

I think you should try writing a distinctive specialty course as to how to use it

I have a 'hockey tree' that's meant to air out hockey equipment. It's basically just a 2x2 piece of wood with dowels sticking out of it, though it has clothespin-like clips to hold stuff too. It cost less than $50 bought from a store and could probably work just as well for hanging dive gear. What makes your product better than what I have? I don't foresee myself needing to fold up the tree/rack like the picture shows. It does look pretty cool though.

Perhaps the OP, DiverGuard, and PonyPak could all open an LDS together...

I'm all about advertising, copy that pushes boundaries, and even silly-high prices but even I had to laugh at the first line:

Get ready. Get excited. This is the moment you've been waiting for, your entire life.

Though, in order to afford $249 for a stand to dry all my gear... I'd need to sell all of my gear.

---------- Post added March 17th, 2015 at 09:11 PM ----------

Well, it's life support equipment. You don't want to die using a cheap hanger do you?

How much are the annual service kits?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom