New Scuba Product - Makes Diving Cleaner and Easier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there maybe a free parts for life policy?

You click on the home page, and there is no description of the product. Just that we need it. Why is this so fabulous? What is it made of? What does it do? Why is it so much better than what I've used in the past?

Nothing wrong with making a few bucks. With that said, I have never rinsed a piece of my scuba equipment. Not unless you consider jumping in the pool with it, or putting the broken down reg parts in the ultrasonic cleaner a rinse.

I'm not sure what could be cleaner and easier than not rinsing anything.

Nothing wrong with making a few bucks. With that said, I have never rinsed a piece of my scuba equipment. Not unless you consider jumping in the pool with it, or putting the broken down reg parts in the ultrasonic cleaner a rinse.

I'm not sure what could be cleaner and easier than not rinsing anything.

Always staying up-wind.

Anyone notice that folded it's 1CM shorter than the U.S. domestic checked baggage limits? I guess it's not meant to fly. Unless you want to pay oversize baggage charges.

Weighing only 2.5kg, you'll hardly notice the difference in your Dive Bag. It comes with its own durable nylon bag and while its only 89cm long and 22cm wide when closed,

Capture.JPG

Hello all and thank you everyone for your posts.
Firstly, I apologise if the word 'found' was misleading, it was never meant to be.
When I posted this thread in the forum it wasn't to mislead or try and pull the wool over anyone's eyes!! Yes I was advertising and yes to try and sell the product but also to get constructive feed back. We did conduct independent market research regarding all things scuba and price but we are always looking for more feed back.
Secondly, my best friend and business partner love to scuba dive along with our wives, we found at the end of a days diving there was nothing worse than coming home to wash, clean and dry your equipment. We had four sets of gear spread all over our back yard, over chairs, off clothes lines and anything else that would hold equipment of the ground. If it was just my wife and I it would more than likely be in our bathroom. We hated the mess and all the hassle.
And thirdly, the product is made of nylon, anodised aluminium and marine grade stainless steal and has been 4 years in research and development stage..
It's designed to hold a full set of recreational scuba diving equipment, if you look at our website and click on the product itself it will show you what each application on the stand itself is used for.
Again, if offended anyone by my use of phrases then I am sorry, never my intention.

---------- Post added March 19th, 2015 at 02:21 AM ----------

I apologies for the misleading term 'found', as this is a forum to discuss scuba equipment I didn't want to come on here to 'preach' about my product.. I was trying to open it up for a discussion of which I thank you for your opinion and thoughts.

... It's designed to hold a full set of recreational scuba diving equipment, if you look at our website and click on the product itself it will show you what each application on the stand itself is used for. ...

It's not a bad idea. I didn't get it immediately, but I saw an advantage for myself after about ten seconds.

Personally, I hang, drape or flop my gear in one place, rinse out salt water, (re)hang and rinse off little pieces of grass or little rocks from the parking lot in another place, and re-re-hang & store for drying in yet again another place. Sometimes there is an additional blasting to get rid of intermediate bits of grass.

If I had one of your tree things, I might be able to hang my items only once before their first hosing-down, and then simply move the tree from the waters' edge place to the storage place.

I have no idea how I could transport a fully decorated, dripping wet scuba tree in any of the vehicles I use for diving.

Still, I don't see why your racks wouldn't be really useful in those tropical lagoon-side resorts that have lots of fresh water piped in.

I apologies for the misleading term 'found', as this is a forum to discuss scuba equipment I didn't want to come on here to 'preach' about my product.. I was trying to open it up for a discussion to gain some valuable feed back.
Again my apologies and I thank you for your opinion and thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom