New Puba Scark....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Where is this at?

I can't seem to find the link that tells me. Curious to see how far the drive is from the DFW area.

That is where my husband and I were certified at for our OW and AOW classes. Nautical Adventures is one of the local dive shops up there. A guy named Tim Knight owns it. I loved Tenkiller, we used to vacation up there all the time when my nieces and nephews were younger. I have dove that lake at least 10 times. A few inlets have big a big party boat area, the local divers usually get there on Monday to do the "clean up"!

It's close to Tahlequah in Oklahoma. Is anyone planning to go to this. I was thinking of maybe taking a day off work to go.

A new Puba Scark..can you do the pin fivot there?

Nerissa:
It's close to Tahlequah in Oklahoma. Is anyone planning to go to this. I was thinking of maybe taking a day off work to go.

I don't think I'm going to go to the dedication, but thinkin' about a trip later in the summer. I wonder which part of the lake the "park" is in? Guess I'm gonna have to call or e-mail the dive shop there, the response thingy on the Lake website seems to be malfuctioning.

crpntr133:
A new Puba Scark..can you do the pin fivot there?

Wo nay, they won't illow at. :D

Several of us that dive together were looking at making a trip when it warms up since there are a few older types that I dive with who cannot handle anything below 75 degrees.

Michael Freeman:
Where is this at?

I can't seem to find the link that tells me. Curious to see how far the drive is from the DFW area.

and about the same from my house.....that's a good drive to dive, Hey Mike, I found a honey hole in my back yard, will report more as the job slows down and we get out to check out more of it.

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom