New posting Couple

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firelaw

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
We are Vince and Ruth
been diving for 15 years, 160-200 logged dives
We gave one another the lessons for our 20th wedding present
We are always looking for information for ahem what might be called "more senior" divers
We have both dived Bonaire, Cozumel, Hawaii, Sharm, Florida and Vince has tried Crete.
Our two grown children and their SOs are all divers and we can fill our own 6 pack
Next trip is Phuket in February

Hi Vince and Ruth!! My name is Lea and I am an instructor on the Rocio del Mar. This liveaboard is based in Rocky Point, Mex. We travel the Northern part of the Sea of Cortez. This trip is 100% luxury and I think you would love it!!! Check us out--www.rocoidelmarliveaboard.com:D

Dear Vince & Ruth,

If you would like consider my Sunny Indonesia for your family next diving trip, I would like to suggest Samata Liveaboard. A small luxury with maximum 8 guests so you can actually book the whole boat for your family. To go there you will need to fly to Bali first and than another an hour flight to the harbour.

Or Siladen Island Resort, a luxury accommodation on a small white sand beach island which located 5 minutes from Bunaken - one of the worlds best dive destination. From the island you can do snorkeling anytime you want.

Another suggestion, Wakatobi Dive Resort or its Liveaboard The Pelagian, where you will need to fly there with the resort & boat's chartered airline to be able to dive what considered one of the world's best coral garden.

If you need further information feel free to P.M me.

Have a great day & Cheers,

Vince and Ruth...first off AAAALLLLOOOOHHHAAAAAA From Miki and me, we met diving 6 years ago...then got married underwater, all our off time we spend together...in the water. If you two find your way back to hawaii, we'd love to host you and the family.
you'll deffinately enjoy Thailand....we have a few times (I'm in the navy/ enjoyed some other aspects of it as well)
Laytah
steve

Back
Top Bottom