New PADI OWSI - EFR Instructor looking for job opportunity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

larry8162

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I recently completed my IDC on June 18th, 2010 and finished my IE on July 18th, with Keith Mattson at Dive Station/Career Diving Institute in Orlando, FL. I would like to utilize my new skills so that I can keep my knowledge going and be able to certify new PADI divers to increase the number of opportunities for dive shops. I am open to any job opportunity you may have so please email me at or call me at (813)545-9934 and I will be happy to discuss my background

I am currently looking for a Scuba Shop that can hire me full-time to perform classes and sell retail. I have over 25 years of Retail Sales experience and I enjoy helping people learn to dive. Please if you or anyone has any news on who is hiring dive instructors.

I will also certify any students interested in PADI open water, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster who would like to get certified in the Tampa Bay area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom