New Orleans Where to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carldarl

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everone. My wife and I are bringing my son down to tour Tulane in April. Since this trip is "supposed" to be all about him (yea right) I'm thinking mom and dad might have to go dive if there is a relatively close site. You know, while he is seeing how he wants to spend $45,000 a year, I figure this may be the last trip I can afford for the next 30 years or so.

Any ideas or suggestions? I also realize it may not work out but I can always hope.

Well if you had gone last year it would have been easy.

*running to get the flame-proof jumpsuit*

nothing close... your best bet is gulfshores area about 2.5 -3 hrs drive east. Unless you know someone with a boat and u can make it out to one of the rigs.. water temp ranges from 56-60

DawgDiver:
Well if you had gone last year it would have been easy.

*running to get the flame-proof jumpsuit*

:rofl3: That was so bad it was funny... shew... I can barely breath! I think they were actually paying divers big bucks to dive into houses and stuff... or maybe that was a rumor... who knows.

Caleb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom