New Oregon Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murray

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Got my OW certification last month. I'm looking for some dive buddies in Oregon, I live near Salem. Preferably for monday's and Tuesdays.

I'm also going to be headed down to Austrailia for some vacation time september 8th. I'll be in the Cairns area and would like to find someone to do some shore diving with. I'll be looking into some live-a-board and other boat dives also. If anyone else just happens to be in the area and interested let me know.

Safe Diving.

Murray

Welcome to the boards! And congrats on getting certified :)

For buddies, you may want to post in the North America forum. There may be someone in there that is from there or that can help you out :)

Happy and safe diving!

Congrats on your certification. Small world isn't it? Hubby & I both certified in North Bend, Oregon several years ago. He did his IDC thru Eugene Skin Divers in Eugene, OR. We did our Open Water in Lake Marie at Winchester Bay, just North of North Bend and the water temp in Dec. when we did our OW was 42 degrees. I had never been so cold. We have since relocated to South Florida and love warm water diving. Have a great time in Australia. Please post a report when you get back.
Suki

I live just south of you. I like to get up to Clear Lake every few weeks during the summer. PM me and we might be able to set up a time to meet up there. By the way, where did you get your cert?

Back
Top Bottom