New old logo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been for sometime studying all of the vintage gear and I love all of the neat logo's. One of my favorites is the now Walmart owned lines but before Wallie world the far flung north west owned apart of dive history in White Stag. So I have been playing around came up with a tribute to this once great line of dive gear and our Oregon brothers and sisters. So without further adieu......

Attachments

• ATT_1387652684072_new whitestag 2013.jpg
    ATT_1387652684072_new whitestag 2013.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
My first wet suit was a White Stag one. It fit quite well, and I used it for a long time.

SeaRat

Google Map and WHITE STAG MOTIFE.JPGWHITE STAG TRADE MARK.JPGWHITE STAG LOGO WET SUIT.jpgWHITE STAG LABEL.JPG found the "White Stag building is still there, researched the company history, along the way found these company logos.

Nice old tag log's. I'm working on some Voit ones now. anyone have any good ideas for theold gear lines?

regulator bj;6986222:
Was it this design add states 1976View attachment 174084
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was one of the flat copy advertisements in 1976.'
'
FYI the model was Margery Spellman, a very sweet lovely girl who was an artist and part time model from Ventura California and "reportedly" the girl friend of J.M. Cousteau. Since that was 37 or more years ago Margery is no longer modeling and has not displayed her artistic works for many years

As I recall the catalog was photographed by Garry Felton who now lives in US Virgin Islands.

At that time White Stag was no longer associated with Oregon . The company had been acquired by Warnaco and had moved their operations to 363 West Victoria Street, Carson California.

Memories!

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom