New Old Geezer Toy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

427Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
The Villages, FL, and Northern Wisconsin (4 months
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been without one for awhile, now I have another new toy. Haven't figured out where to carry the tanks:D

Harley2.jpg

Sweet!

Nice ride!!!!! You can always get one of those bike trailers for it to hold your dive gear.

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was on a motorcycle. Prolly last year on my son's. I gave it up. Not enough time for motorbikes when you are a diver. And when do you plan on riding this thing? :wink: Nice color, btw.

Wow, I can't remember the last time I was on a motorcycle. Prolly last year on my son's. I gave it up. Not enough time for motorbikes when you are a diver. And when do you plan on riding this thing? :wink: Nice color, btw.

I have been riding it around town here and will take it north for the summer, I have a couple of friends with bikes up there. The water is tooooo cold for me to dive, even though I went a couple of times last summer. In August the water temp had gotten to 73 degrees, then at 20 feet it was 57 degrees.

As my wife has always said "I have way too many hobbies"

Thanks for the comments

Nice bike Dave, looks like your other hobby is parked right behind the bike.

Nice bike Dave, looks like your other hobby is parked right behind the bike.

Thanks Dave, yep other "toy" is 67 Chevy II with 427 B.B.

powertour.jpg

This toy is for sale, I do not have enough room:Dfor all of them anymore. Wife now thinks I should reduce the number:D. Then there is the golf car with 650 cc twin,:D

Old people with too much time on their hands:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom