New Oceanic Pioneer Ultra Clear Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really like it. The one I ordered is going to be given away as a prize at our dive clubs Poker Run (navigation course) coming up this fall. I wish now I would have ordered two. But, then I would have to keep it hid from the wife, since my subframe is just a year old, and I am always bragging on it.

Last edited:
I just got an e mail from LP this morning stating that the manufacturer (Oceanic) let them down. I ordered the LE Pioneer mask the day that LP put it on their web site and was notified that the mask was on order. That was two weeks ago and now they have no clue as to when Oceanic will be shipping the mask.
Needless to say I'm very disappointed since I've read of others purchasing (and receiving) the masl already......

NOBODY...unless given a mask as a demo, has bought or received one. They arent even available for shipping yet, so dont worry! From what I was told, every dealer will only get 3 limited editions.....Your looking at 2 weeks before they are available to ship. Anyone who tells you other wise is wrong! Oceanic doesnt even have them in yet....so nobody has them....except like I said, small samples that have been handed out....

I dont know why LP would say they were "let down" Oceanic has said the whole time that they would be released near the end of August....

I also got the same e-mail from LP. HAd me worried, I still want the mask. If each Oceanic distributor is only getting 3 LE Masks, why does LP still have the LE option on there website? Will they be getting more than 3 in?

Nope.....last I heard its still a couple weeks out. Please dont rely on Timeframes, in this business they get pushed back constantly :wink: As soon as I hear more, I will let you guys know what Oceanic says

Back
Top Bottom