New North FL diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jokeborn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am moving to the Lake City region at the end of this month, actually hoping to find a place in Bradenton with all the springs. I am hoping that this will expand my diving to include more of the West coast as well as all of the north central springs and the East coast. Is there anyone out there with information/suggestions or may be willing to help a new N. FL diver as a buddy? Thanks.

jokeborn:
I am moving to the Lake City region at the end of this month, actually hoping to find a place in Bradenton with all the springs. I am hoping that this will expand my diving to include more of the West coast as well as all of the north central springs and the East coast. Is there anyone out there with information/suggestions or may be willing to help a new N. FL diver as a buddy? Thanks.

So now you are going to move to NORTH FLORIDA and be a liar here?

Surely, you should remember that past conversation... like when we were cancelled at the dock in West Palm?

Let me know when you get here... (and I apoogize, I cannot for the life of me remember your name)

Jeff

diver doh:
Surely, you should remember that past conversation... like when we were cancelled at the dock in West Palm?

Let me know when you get here... (and I apoogize, I cannot for the life of me remember your name)

Jeff
I will be up there NLT 1 SEP. I will be going back and forth throughout the rest of this month to check out the area.
I answer to quite a few things (my wife has a few names when she's not happy with me). My favorites are His Majesty, David or The Almighty (God works on occasion).

jokeborn:

Diver Eric Here

And Why oh Why would you move to Lake City Fla. There is nothen there at all yes you might find a few dives there but that is it. It is a run down town and nothen to do. You should pick a better place to move to,the central fla. Area is better for diving, East or West wont make much of a difference. The Tampa Area offers more dive locations with shorter travel.

allgems:
Diver Eric Here

And Why oh Why would you move to Lake City Fla. There is nothen there at all yes you might find a few dives there but that is it. It is a run down town and nothen to do. You should pick a better place to move to,the central fla. Area is better for diving, East or West wont make much of a difference. The Tampa Area offers more dive locations with shorter travel.
My career choice right now doesn't leave me any choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom