New Nor Cal Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AdamARF

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I finished my PADI open water in mid Oct and cant wait to get back in the water. My drysuit should be in next week and i hope to take the drysuit class very soon. Im really want to gain experience and skill.
My dad does cliff & diver rescue for San Mateo county, im hoping he will pass on his knowledge. Once I gain more experience i would like to meet some good dive buddies.

Welcome!

Check out the local dive clubs (those that dive locally, that is) and find some dive buddies /mentors. Then, go out diving!

No need to get good enough to find buddies. There are lots of local divers who'd love to buddy up with a new diver, to give back to the sport that's done so much for us and to make sure you get started off on the right fin (so to speak).

Hi Adam,

Make sure to come over to our local NoCal forum and post an intro thread too - that's where you'll find local buddies :)!

NorCal - ScubaBoard

Watch out for this guy, His real name is Fred!! :D

Except Fred drive a pickup truck. Hey wait Jim drives a pickup and is scary looking.

BTW the new guys wouldn't know who Fred is.

Back
Top Bottom