New, never used Aladin 2G $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NozBzh

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Selling my brand new Aladin 2G because I don't use it. I used to work on a liveaboard in a remote area, my old Aladin 2G failed, had to buy another computer. Later I received a replacement for the Aladin from the shop I got it from but I had already bought another computer.

I travel a lot so I didn't keep the box or instruction manual (you can download the manual from here).

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_0147.jpg

Forgot to mention, free shipping to CONUS while I'm in the country (I leave Dec 16th).

I've had no problems with my Aladin 2G and really like it (unlike the 3 out of my 4 Dive Rite Nitek Duos and Trios that all failed... except the 1 of 4 that was stolen)

I also really liked mine, but I don't need 3 computers (while waiting for this to be replaced I bought a different computer, and bought an extra as a spare from a friend). I figured it makes more sense to sell the computer that has never been used.

Understand completely... I was just giving your post a bump since I like mine.

Back
Top Bottom