New Mexico Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed. I will not be purchasing a camera for quite some time. I am just inquisitive as to what cameras people are using to get such great pictures. Thank you again for all of the information and tips.

Welcome Blair. The Blue Hole is great for local diving but chilly at 63 degrees. You will need a 7mm wet suit for any diving around these parts. I highly recommend Kevin as a dive instructor, I have seen him with students and he goes far above and beyond. Rocky Point is the closest ocean diving, but I have not dived there, you might try the Arizona forum for info on that one. Have fun with your certification and see you at the Hole.

Hey Blair!
Just noticed this thread now..... (I ought to pay better attention) :D

Have you furthered your certification process? You're going to love it, let me know if I can help.
Will be out with a group of divers to certify the next weekend and will start another OW class on Saturdays in August. Hope to meet you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom