Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edward66

Reaction score
I am currently living in Regina and wondered if anyone knew of any good places to dive in Saskatchewan???????

edward66:
I am currently living in Regina and wondered if anyone knew of any good places to dive in Saskatchewan???????
Hi Edward66;

Unfortunately, Lovering is as good as it gets near Regina. To experience somewhat good diving conditions requires a drive to East Blue Lake in Duck Mountain Provincial Park, Manitoba (about a 3 hr 30 min drive) or Clear Lake in Riding Mountain National Park, Manitoba (about a 4 hr 15 min drive.)

jbm

Hey
You have loads of good lakes with lots of history in them!!!!!!

I can not remember the name but their is a dive shop in St Paul A.B. they can help you without any trouble. The owners where out this way in the summer and they had a lot to talk about. I can give you more information. send me a P.M.

Cheers
Derek

edward66:

Hi,
I know I am hijacking the thread a little bit, but Iw as wondering if the Dive Shoppe is still opened. I lived in Yorkton for a while (1998-2001) and I did a fair bit of diving through those guys.

Just curious.

-André in Fredericton

andre14:
Hi,
I know I am hijacking the thread a little bit, but Iw as wondering if the Dive Shoppe is still opened. I lived in Yorkton for a while (1998-2001) and I did a fair bit of diving through those guys.

Just curious.

-André in Fredericton

The Dive Shoppe is no more as Kevin is now an RCMP officer in Yorkton.

regards; jbm

Back
Top Bottom