Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scscubagoddess

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone! Just introducing myself as I'm new to the ScubaBoard. I live in the Virginia Beach area currently, but plan on returning to Charleston, SC in a couple years. I'm a new member of the Dive Team at the Virginia Beach aquarium, which is lots of fun and gives me the chance to dive every month regardless of the weather! Looking forward to dives this coming year in Crete and the British Virgin Islands. Can't wait....

Hey Scscubagoddess and welcome to the board. I'm glad to hear you'll be back to the charleston area in the next few years for some of the best diving around!! The Virginia Aquarium sounds fun, although I've never actually made it in the door. As a part-time Navy diver drilling there I've spent quite a few weekends in the mud of the bay next to you!!

Welcome to the Board. . . Would love to hear your experience at the Aquarium

Welcome to SB. I free dove on Crete many years ago and spent a very enjoyable week there "camped out" on the roof of a restaurant at Mallia... probably MUCH more developed now than it was then

welcome aboard

Hey Scscubagoddess and welcome to the board. I'm glad to hear you'll be back to the charleston area in the next few years for some of the best diving around!! The Virginia Aquarium sounds fun, although I've never actually made it in the door. As a part-time Navy diver drilling there I've spent quite a few weekends in the mud of the bay next to you!!
I know, I can't wait to get back. I still have my house down there, so I come down to visit quite a bit. I'm actually headed down tonight. Can't wait! I don't envy you diving in the bay here, you couldn't pay me enough to get in that water. The aquarium is fun, there is a dive every day at 11:00 and 3:00 where a diver gets in the water and participates in a little interactive show with the visitors.

I know, I can't wait to get back. I still have my house down there, so I come down to visit quite a bit. I'm actually headed down tonight. Can't wait! I don't envy you diving in the bay here, you couldn't pay me enough to get in that water. The aquarium is fun, there is a dive every day at 11:00 and 3:00 where a diver gets in the water and participates in a little interactive show with the visitors.

Your right, thankfully they pay me the big bucks to dive that mud-lol!!! I'll try and make it to one of shows next time I'm down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom