New Member?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome aboard!!

Timeliner:
c-monkey ... Be sure to contact Foo & Twinklez and they will set you up with a cylinder to match your Avitar :blinking:
Then if you get ahold of FireFyter , he can set you up with a Long Black Hose :eyebrow:

I'll send you an application and liability release form so you come help out with the Paris Tunnels :wink:

What kinda beer do you like and are You Good Cook ? :huh:

We all Love good cooks !! :popcorn:

Hmmm... and I thought all I had to do was dive with a fellow swamper. And live in Texas. It appears I am a subspecies of swamper that doesnt drink beer? Or cook? I already have a long black hose - does that help? :wink: Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome!

c-monkey:
Hmmm... and I thought all I had to do was dive with a fellow swamper. And live in Texas. It appears I am a subspecies of swamper that doesnt drink beer? Or cook? I already have a long black hose - does that help? :wink: Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome!

Girl... What do you do with beer if you don't drink it ? :huh:
:rofl3:

Your secret is safe with me. I never tell folks I know how to cook either :wink:

You appear to be young and sturdy so we'll still send you that application to help with the Paris Tunnels. The Poster Girl Job is still available. :blinking:

All the silly stuff aside ... Welcome to the Swamp !! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom