New Member?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c-monkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had the pleasure of diving with AggieDad (aka Simple Green) last week in Bonaire... does that mean I finally get added to the TSD roster? :D

I just added you, c-monkey. I could have sworn you were already on the list, but I guess not. You are now. I apologize for the oversight. :)

Yay! Thank you!

Exciting -- does that mean my dives this last weekend at CSSP with, Firefyter, Texass, TXHockeyGuy, Foo, Texdiveguy and other will get me added as well? :)

Illini_Fan:
Exciting -- does that mean my dives this last weekend at CSSP with, Firefyter, Texass, TXHockeyGuy, Foo, Texdiveguy and other will get me added as well? :)

They sure do! I'll have you added momentarily.

c-monkey:
I had the pleasure of diving with AggieDad (aka Simple Green) last week in Bonaire... does that mean I finally get added to the TSD roster? :D
I dont know about that. I hardly think that Bonaire classifies as a swamp. Did you wear any vis reducing lenses?

:) Glad to have you as a member.

Willie

Willie:
I dont know about that. I hardly think that Bonaire classifies as a swamp. Did you wear any vis reducing lenses?

Willie

Well I face planted at the Hilma Hooker shore entry and spent the rest of the dive nursing wounds and burning eyeballs... does that count? :wink:

Willie:

Willie

TSDT ........way south east division was established in Sept '05! the ABC's can have vis as low at 40' or so when the winds kick up:shakehead ..... and there's night dives in the moon light! :D

Welcome aboard, c-monk!

c-monkey ... Be sure to contact Foo & Twinklez and they will set you up with a cylinder to match your Avitar :blinking:
Then if you get ahold of FireFyter , he can set you up with a Long Black Hose :eyebrow:

I'll send you an application and liability release form so you come help out with the Paris Tunnels :wink:

What kinda beer do you like and are You Good Cook ? :huh:

We all Love good cooks !! :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom