New member to ScubaBoard from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHSZDRAB

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Charlyn:
I started diving September 2003 Specialty Diver in Night,Deep,
Underwater photographer,Wreck,Equipment,Dry Suit and
Enriched Air. Working on Boat,Drift,Peak Performance Buoyancy,Serch & Recovery, Navigation,AWARE-Fish Identification and Gulf Spearfishing. Rescue,CPR/AED/First Aid
and Dan O2.

I will be diving in Belize March 7-11,2004.
( Looking for other fish & scuber's )

In November 2003, I went to Twin Lakes and dove with a group called Texas Swamp Divers.

I will be in Florida April 18 - May 1, 2004 and will be diving at
Ginnie Springs April 24 & 25, 2004.

See you underwater,
Charlyn

welcome aboard.

saw your post over at the Florida Conch Divers and look forward to meeting you at
Ginnie

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

I peeked at your Profile. You've made Master Diver in the first 5 months of diving? Wow! :yelclap: You been on many dive trips...?

I'm going to Ambergris Caye in June. Where you headed? Hope you'll tell us the good, the bad, and the ugly when you get back...

don
:sly:

Hola CHSZDRAB!

I'll be in Belize 3/7-3/11 also! Are you going with Sea Sports? If so, I'll see you there. If not, have a great time!

Welcome Charlyn to SB!
My family will miss you by a couple of weeks at Ginnie Springs.
We'll be there April 3 and 4.

CHSZDRAB:
In November 2003, I went to Twin Lakes and dove with a group called Texas Swamp Divers.
See you underwater,
Charlyn

Sounds like you're already on the way to being a Texas Swamp Diver with us.....welcome to the Board. :)

Hi Charlyn...glad to see you found SB! See ya Twin Lakes!

Welcome to SB Charlyn...Let us know if and when you'll be in south FL. My wife and I, along with the rest of the gang down here will be happy to show you the best dive spots.

Semper Safe,

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom